At the heart of our company is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.Looking for a team player with outstanding communication skills and a desire to provide the highest level of customer service to join our sales team. The ideal candidate understands the importance of client retention and values collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. This person will ensure our clients get the most value for their spend and will make it an easy decision for them to continue their partnership with us.
The Account Manager works closely with the Account Specialists and is responsible for connecting daily with our customer base. This role is instrumental to our company’s success and requires someone who is reliable, self-managed, and eager to learn.
- Customer Centric – Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, effectively aligns strategy with customer’s business, anticipates customer needs and sets high standards for customer service
- Collaboration & Teambuilding – Builds and maintains relationships to successfully work toward common strategic goals, creates strong morale and spirit, fosters open dialogue, creates a sense of unity amongst the team
- Emotional Intelligence – Capable of recognizing the emotions of self and others, demonstrates the ability to adjust to the emotional environment, build sustainable rapport, use diplomacy and tact to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Influencing Others – Persuasive and engaging, gains support of others for ideas, proposals, and solutions to take action and achieve the desired business outcomes
- Business Acumen – Demonstrate an understanding of the business strategy and how it impacts their own area, balances short & long-term goals, knows the competition and the industry, and demonstrates leveled understanding of business data and financial reporting
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage daily with current clients and provide impeccable customer support to each individual
- Handle the full cycle of renewals from being educated on the account and the territory, scheduling appointments and retaining clients
- Uncover upsell opportunities to pass to the Account Specialists
- Provide in depth product knowledge and trainings to current clients
- Document and track various sales activity and trends within assigned territory in SalesForce
- Additional duties as assigned
- Team player
- Well organized with an ability to understand where opportunities are
- An ability to work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Must understand client needs and how our products fit as a solution to these needs
- Avid learner
- Creative thinker
- 5+ years account management experience
- 4 year college degree
- Nice to have: experience with web-based information services & fiber industry experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.