Enterprise Business Development Representative
- Full Time
- Simplify Compliance
- Mid Level
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
The Enterprise Business Development Representative is responsible for sourcing, educating, developing and nurturing enterprise sales leads into qualified opportunities. This role is integral in growing our high-value customer base and building the foundation of our future sales team. This can be a remote position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set and run qualification meetings with prospects within territory
- Generate qualified opportunities from meetings run
- Conduct business development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using Xant, LinkedIn, and Salesforce CRM
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding interest in our products
- Work with reps and create outreach strategy for target accounts
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects by adding value during every touchpoint
- Commit to understanding/owning your territory while collaborating with the sales team
- Extensive use of Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects
- Be eager to learn and engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and articulate complex subject matter
- Adept at investigation and research
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Track-record of top performance and exceeding expectations
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions
- Sales experience in a B2B mixed media organization preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing and achieving aggressive sales targets
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an inside, outside or consultative sales capacity cultivating enterprise-level sales, customer relationships, supporting existing customers and generating sales revenue
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.