Associate Event Coordinator
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
The Associate Event Coordinator provides operational support across all event product lines which includes in-person and virtual events, seminars and webinars. The position is responsible for managing projects within standard guidelines and processes, including evolving needs and requirements as well as last-minute changes with a calm and logical approach. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for an entry level position within the events industry that provides potential growth opportunities as knowledge and skills are gained and refined. There are some duties that will require occasional work be done in our Middleton, MA office location.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist team members with overall planning and execution of in-person and virtual events
- Organize attendee data and create conference and seminar name badges
- Build out event apps for in-person and virtual events
- Create material download pages for all event types using WordPress
- Execute attendee email communications for events and seminars
- Act as onsite support for registration and event app troubleshooting at in-person events
- Process vendor invoices
- Coordinate with speakers to support the production of webinars and virtual seminars
• Other related event responsibilities based on needs of the department
- Collaboration & Teambuilding
- Ownership & Execution
- Expertise in MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to manage tasks under tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- Capability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Adept at learning new software programs and technologies
- Experience with event software (i.e., Zoom, GoToMeeting), WordPress and HTML is a plus
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.