Technical Solutions Advocate
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
This is a customer-facing role where will we assist Enterprise clients with their support requests that consist of onboarding for a new product and continual assistance for any of our online products. We are very focused on providing World-class customer service while also working to improve our product line to ensure customers have a better experience with our products. The majority of our support requests are sent through a ticketing system that we work on as a team to resolve/escalate to attempt to resolve an issue. These challenges can range from browser troubleshooting to training the customer on the correct steps to follow to get the compliance report they are looking for. There is also a direct line for our customers who need assistance in a more urgent matter.
The Technical Solutions Specialist plans directs and coordinates large accounts after the sale closes. This role offers direct communication between sales, shared services, and other departments such as content, tech support, and IT. It proactively works with existing subscribers to see usage improved.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct or coordinate the communication internally with clients making various requests
- Plan, administer, and follow-up on resolution to client requests
- Proactively reach out to existing clients to ensure their understanding of the products and services they’ve purchased
- Offer monthly training webinars to existing subscribers on various portals and products
- Oversee the usage of products for large accounts and keep the Account Managers informed when usage is low
- Immediately respond to all inquiries from clients and then coordinate resolutions with other departments, ensuring customer requests are acknowledged and resolved timely
- Track and review operational reports with management (breakdown/report on the type and number of issues coming in from clients so that internal priority of additional resources or tools can be more appropriately set)
- Coordinate internal distribution of specific items necessary for the completion of RFP’s coming into the sales department
- Prepare and review operations reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Salesforce experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Enthusiasm & Passion
- Manages Ambiguity & Change
- Customer Centric
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.