Leadership Development Sales Account Executive - Bluepoint
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
Bluepoint, a Simplify Compliance brand and leading provider of leadership development and coaching programs is looking for a top sales executive to join our growing team. If you are a self-motivated sales professional who is looking to use your strong communication and selling skills to excel in an Account Executive position with uncapped earning potential, this is the position for you. This can be a remote position.
Account Executives for Bluepoint Leadership Development require excellence in sales development, client service, relationship-building, and project management. They are responsible for sourcing, educating, developing, and nurturing sales leads into qualified opportunities and then negotiating/closing deals. Experience in leadership and organizational development is a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage daily with potential new leads and provide impeccable customer support to everyone
- Handle the full cycle of sales from being educated on the account and the territory, scheduling appointments, and closing all deals
- Generate new business
- Provide in depth product knowledge to each potential new lead and be prepared for any competitors they may inquire about
- Document and track various sales activity and trends within assigned territory
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ownership and Execution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Centric
- Well-organized with an ability to understand where opportunities are
- An ability to work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Must understand client needs and how our products fit as a solution to these needs
- Avid learner
- Creative thinker
- 2+ years consultative sales experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.