At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
The Software Developer is responsible for developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise level applications that are built upon Microsoft .NET and Microsoft and Oracle Database systems. The Software Developer will work on all aspects of software development and legacy product support, including user interfaces, object-oriented coding, unit, and integration testing, troubleshooting software problems, and resolving software bugs. Verbal and written skills are necessary.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work independently on high complexity designs & programs
- Program ASP.NET web applications using C# and .NET Framework
- Develop and support application solutions using, .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Implement complicated SQL queries
- Collaborate with the project manager to identify future needs, develop strategy for overall scope, implementation of features for releases, implementation of requirements, and system documentation
- Provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate, develop, and document effective procedures and systems requirements that align with the business requirements
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with a combination of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, .Net technologies, C#, SQL, PL/SQL
- Solid understanding of MVC and Web Forms
- Design Patterns, OOP
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to AWS environments and Azure code repositories
Collaboration & Teambuilding - Builds and maintains relationships to successfully work toward common strategic goals, creates strong morale and spirit, fosters open dialogue, creates a sense of unity among team
Innovative Thinking - Consistently demonstrates a passion for innovative thinking and idea generation, successfully obtains buy-in from relevant stakeholders, able to navigate the creative process, can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace
Ownership & Execution - Demonstrates a sense of ownership to drive issues to closure, maximizes the use of existing processes while continuously pursuing ways to improve efficiencies, sets aggressive goals, monitors progress, and delivers results, seizes more opportunities than others
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.