Can you write and edit articles for print and online, optimize content for online consumption, edit a white paper, and research a webcast topic while blindfolded? Good. That’s a start. HealthLeaders Media’s dedicated team of editors are expected to generate intriguing article ideas to engage readers, charm busy healthcare executives into sharing their tips and best practices, keep tabs on regulations and industry developments important to readers, and work with their editorial, marketing, sales, subject matter experts, and customer service colleagues to create and support innovative content and tools that help healthcare executives deliver top-notch patient care and navigate challenging regulations.
We ask a lot. In return, we offer editors the opportunity to strengthen their editing, writing and project management skills, master the ins-and-outs of product development, learn about the healthcare industry, and celebrate achievements and catch up with colleagues every week during our employee get-togethers.
If the essential duties and responsibilities list below reads as an inspiring challenge and opportunity, we want to talk with you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Edit, write, and manage content for web site and print magazine, white papers, client reports, and webinars.
· Strengthen market knowledge and cultivate relationships with sources, subject matter experts, and customers to ensure content and products address the issues challenging readers.
· Track regulatory changes and market trends, working with subject matter experts to create associated new products.
· Project manage and facilitate written reports, live calls, and client interactions
· Write, edit, and format copy according to HealthLeaders Media’s standards for quality, style and voice.
· Propose new product ideas in your areas of expertise, across all product lines, and manage all content-related phases of the new-products process, including conducting research, writing proposals, and presenting the finished concept.
· Adhere to strict deadlines and budget requirements for all assigned products.
· Work collaboratively with other editors in the peer editing process.
· A minimum of 2-5 years writing and/or editing experience is required
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Drupal
· Demonstrated project management experience
· Ability to multitask, work hard, and get along with others
· Prior work for B2B publications is a plus